Regret??? NEVER!!!

|
He's back!!!
but for sure this time it's a bad thing...
it is so damn bad that i wish he would just disappear forever...
he unfriend me from a social network and did not communicate with me in another social network...
so i got the message...
a clear message that he's not interested to continue what he had left...
since that moment my heart know its way to go...
and it choose to move on...to not even care and look back anymore (i'm damn proud of my heart)...
today, he make my heart grow stronger & wiser...
because i didn't exactly follow what he said, he blocked me from the other social network...
and do i regret replying my bff tweet & ignoring a lil bit of his command???
HELL NO!!!
because whether he's in my list or not, we didn't communicate at all...
so it doesn't really matter if he's there or not because it will always feel the same...
he said that he still wanna be my friend...
but friend do communicate & act like we acted before dear...
and today he said our relationship end...
i think he already ended our relationship since the moment he disappear...
what ever it is...
if my heart really wanna feel regret, there's only 2 things that i regret...
i do regret for having that lil' feeling for him before...
i regret for wasting my tears for him before...
now it is proven that what my friend told me was true...
he's not worth waiting & hoping for...
he just wasn't man enough for me...
enuff said...

0 comments: